Location: South San Francisco
We are now accepting applications for Crepe Chef positions! We seek bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated Jacks and Jills-of-all-trades to work as Crepe Chefs in South San Francisco.
Crepe Chefs (along with our Baristas) are the linchpins in our mission to provide an astonishingly sublime experience for each and every one of our customers. In this role you'll need to be a crepe fiend, clean freak, salesperson and everything in between. Above all else, your job is to encourage a sense of community in and around our business. Our Crepe Chefs work in many ways to ensure that Amis Creperie + Café is a welcoming environment where friends and family can meet while enjoying some coffee and crepes.
This is a great position for students, recent graduates, retirees, artists, and just about anyone else who is friendly, hard-working, and willing to learn. Applicants that speak both English and Spanish are extremely welcome! We hire for personality as well as experience and will happily train the right candidate.
- Creating a fun, safe and engaging environment for our customers
- Making yourself available to customers for questions and assistance
- Building community through customer engagement
- Passionately preparing and serving crepes with the utmost focus on uncompromising quality
- Maintaining a clean and organized facility
- Performing equipment preventative maintenance
- Possessing a working knowledge of equipment and products
- Performing general facilities maintenance and repair
- Learning, knowing and educating about our products and services
- Some consumables inventory and handling
- Maintain a food safe environment in accordance with health department requirements
- Handle cashier and hosting duties as needed
- Completing daily shift checklists and end-of-shift reports
- Prior experience cooking in a commercial kitchen
- Fantastic customer service skills and a desire to work closely with people
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Enjoy the process of learning/sharing knowledge and skills
- California Food Handlers Card within 30 days of employment
We strive to be a part of the community, and we truly believe that to do so, we must also invest in the community. Because of this, we provide a living wage of $13/hr after a 90 day provisional period. During the 90 day provisional period, pay is $10/hr.
If you have a resume you would like to submit, please send it via email as an attachment in .pdf or .doc format to: email@example.com
Please submit the email with a subject line in the following format:
"First Name, Last Name - Resume"